Friday, March 27, 2009

Play, Play, Play

Every night when we get done with dinner Olivia and Daddy play, play, play. Olivia is absolutely in love with her father-I love it:) She is a Daddy's Girl 100%. They play in a way that I will never be able to no matter how hard try. He plays with her like a big girl not a 1year old. Wow I can't believe I just said(well wrote) that, she'll be 1 in less then a week-HOLY COW! Well they play hard from the time we are done wtih dinner until she goes to bed. Last night Olivia decided to crawl on Daddy's back and jump up and down. It was so funny.

*just a note: Olivia does have a pacifier in her mouth, no it is not a new habit but it is a great tether for those dang molars that are absolute torture for all of us* I don't know if you can see the static in Olivia's hair so look closely. Olivia was playing in her ball pit with Daddy last night and I couldn't believe her hair was standing up from the static electricity. And people say she's bald. How can her hair be standing up on end if she's bald.
Olivia's 1st birthday party is fast approaching. I need to post all of the fun and exciting details about the party. One of the most exciting parts of Olivia's birthday party is that my Nan and Popop are coming in from Pennsylvania for the party. These are Olivia's great grandparents and they have never met her. I'm so glad they will finally be able to see her and get to know her.

No comments: