Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Not So Wordless Wednesday

I know today is suppose to be Wordless Wednesday but these photos are all in need of a caption. Olivia has been a busy little girl lately. I was so excited when she began to walk now I'm just exhausted. She is all over the place and guess who has to chase her, that's right ME! I love it but sometimes I want her to just slow down, before she goes to bed.

She carries a BIG stick. Of course she found this on the back porch-again another reason we are the winners of the redneck awards, everyone has random pieces of wood laying around on the backporch. She's having fun with it-running, playing, and dancing with it. Time to read a good book. Olivia loves to listen to a story as long as she can turn the pages. Here she is practicing for her bedtime story.
Cheesin' it up for Mommy and the camera. She's finally getting the point-when the camera is stuck in her face smile and like it:)
Always ready to help Daddy. Most weekends Paul goes 4 wheeler riding with some friend and of course he is NASTY when he gets home, he'll always be a kid at heart. Sunday when he got home Olivia heard the 4 wheeler and wanted to go outside and see him. I'm not kidding when I say this, as the 4 wheeler pulled up she ran to the garage door yelling "dadadada". I couldn't believe she knew it was him, we kinda live in the middle of nowhere and people ride 4 wheelers around all the time, how on earth did she know it was her Daddy. I also think she has gills, when she sees or hears water she goes straight toward it. While Paul was washing the 4 wheeler and Olivia wanted to help. She picked up the hose and had a BLAST!!! She was soaking wet by the time she was done-oh and she was naked too(well in a diaper).
I guess she was thirsty and needed a drink. She had so much fun I couldn't take her away. I think by the time she was done her clothes were as dirty as her Daddy's. At least she had fun and spent some QT with Daddy.

4 comments:

Creative Dragonfly said...

I think you're right, Olivia does have gills hidden somewhere behind those cute little ears of hers.

Becky said...

She makes for the best posts because she is so happy and always having fun! Love it!

The Panke Family said...

Olivia is such a beautiful girl. She is growing up so fast. I am so lucky to be her Aunt. I just wish I could spend more time with her. Give her kisses for us!

Hollie said...

I LOVE that last pic with the water hose! She is soooo cute Kristen!
And girl, we're right there with ya with the random pieces of wood and what not in the back yard...and sometimes the front yard!!