Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Funk

The funk describes what has happened to my family over the past few days. The funk is what the 3 of us have.
From my last post it seemed like things were all peachy keen around the Panke house but that was only for a few hours. As I mentioned Olivia has gotten the stomach bug and unfortunatley Paul and I got it too. Oliva had it all weekend and Paul and I both woke up with it Monday morning-YUCK!! Just as she started feeling better we were feeling like death warmed over. Both of us called in sick to work on Monday-well I went in for 1/2 a day and then went home to bed. Paul just didn't even go in, he dropped Olivia off at Nanny's then went home to bed. I think he slept ALL day. I do have to thank my mom who kept Olivia for us so we could get a good night's sleep and keep our nasty cooties away from her sicne she was beginning to get better, thanks for being a great Nanny and Mom:) Today is a good day we are all feeling much better. Olivia is running around the house and screaming-like usual-they are happy screams. We both took an extra day off to be on the safe side, what kind of parents would we be if we are sick.

2 comments:

The Panke Family said...

I am glad to hear ya'll are feeling better! Ya'll keep that at you end of the road j/k. I know how upset you are when the lil one dosen't feel good so I am glad to hear she is off to her busy self. Russ will deff. want to give her lovin before he leaves!

Kerri said...

I feel your pain. We had it last weekend...Man that stuff gets around! Hope you're feeling better!