Monday, March 2, 2009

Already???

Has it really been 11 months already? It sure has, I can't believe it. Everyday I look at her and think I can't believe she is 11 months old, time sure does fly. I have absolutely LOVED every minute of the past 11 months as a family of 3. It has been stressful at times but I can over look that when my sweet girl laughs, smiles, or cuddles with me. I just love her!!! As Olivia is getting closer to the biggest milestone of her life so far I'm stressing out about the BIG 1. Her first birthday that is. I'm frantically looking for birthday invitations. Who knew they would be so hard to find. Should we get some with pictures or without? Should I have them printed or print them myself? Should I order them from a specialty store or just use store bought? What kind of cake should we get? Are we going to have a theme or no theme? I can't make up my mind for the life of me. All I know for sure is the date and time of the BIG PARTY. Oh yeah there will be cake at the big event, you gotta have cake:) As soon as I figure out what the theme and the invitations are I'll share that with everyone.

As all of you know it has been FREEZING around here the past two days. Olivia LOVES to play outside, but since the high was only 50 degrees we had to bring outdoors in. Olivia has a bubble blower that Daddy blew bubbles with. She has really started to love playing with her bubbles. Since it doesn't snow in FL she catches bubbles in her mouth instead of snowflakes.
Still trying to catch them in her mouth. She must not have been able to catch one yet or she jsut doesn't care that they taste nasty:)
Watching her bubbles come down on her head.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

they have some cute invites at walmart and target...i ended up getting those princess ones for ava's party at walmart...much cheaper than ordering them...do a princess theme...it was easy to find stuff for that....and she is a princess ya know:>)

Creative Dragonfly said...

Olivia does love her bubbles!