Monday, February 2, 2009

2 Months To Go

Ten months ago today it seemed so long ago, Olivia's first birthday. I remember thinking about this time "Oh my goodness what have I gotten myself into?" , " Does she have instructions?" ,"Will I EVER get sleep again?" ,"I will never do this again-the labor part." Well I quickly got the answers to my questions(in respective order). The greatest adventure of my life(other then my marriage). I absolutely LOVE being Olivia's Mommy, even when she's up all night or won't eat a thing I put in front of her. No she didn't have instructions but I have a wonderful Mom who helped me everystep of the way when baby made 3. Yes, I am getting sleep again, not as much as I used to but hey sleep is overrated:) And no I will never do it again. Thanks to a stubborn child, if we decide to have more children I will have a time scheduled to have a c-section and my baby will be born in about 30 minutes rather then 22 hours.

Well, here we are 2 months out from celebrating the BIG 1. I'm so excited she will be 1 I've already started looking at birthday invitations and party stuff. I love to plan a party:) Olivia has grown so much already I can't wait to see what else she learns to do in the next few months. I'm sure running will be in there somewhere since she can already walk, very well I might add. Maybe now that she moves so much I can finally get rid of the few extra pounds I've been holding onto since April 2.

1 comment:

Creative Dragonfly said...

Man, time has flown, it doesn't seem like it's been almost a year since Olivia was born. I remember that day like it was yesterday.