Sunday, February 22, 2009

She's Definately Her Father's Daughter

There is no denying that Paul and Olivia are cut from the same mold.

Friday when we got home Paul was working out in the yard. Olivia of course wanted to help Daddy. Once we got a jacket and shoes on she was off and running to see what her Daddy was doing. First she got to ride around the yard on the 4 wheeler with him. Sorry no pictures of that I wasn't fast enough to get the camera. Being the good red necks we are we of course have a transmission, leaf springs, and a rear end in our yard. We win the red neck awards:) Olivia went over the play with them. Paul was so proud of her I was telling her to leave it alone it was nasty. Who do you think she listened to-Daddy. She kept playing with them until I took her away. We then started playing on the back porch-where you will see a carefully placed jetski. I told you we won the redneck awards:) She started playing with the tools Paul has on the porch to work on the jetski. He kept saying broke and she would say something that sounded like broke back to him. It was actually really cute watching her play with the wrenches. I guess she'll take my place in the future when he needs help working on things.
She was also checking out the jetski to help fix it. Ain't she cute?!

The fun never ends in our house life is ALWAYS an adventure. Saturday morning when I was getting ready to take a shower Olivia decided she wanted one too. I turned on the water and walked out of the bathroom to do something. When I returned to the bathroom I saw this....
And heard this...Do you want to take a shower with Mommy? Olivia had opened the shower door and walked right in our shower. I being the concerned mother I am ran to get the camera while telling Paul to leave her in there. Fully dressed she got in the shower, sat down, and started playing in the water. She was having a blast!
We also went to the outlets shopping with Nanny on Saturday. Olivia has been in a big girl carseat for a while now but this is the first picture I've snapped of her in it. She LOVES facing forward in the truck. She can see everything now and has new toys to play with. It make everyones life so much easier now that she is forward.
As you can see she is happy as a clam in her big girl seat, look at the big smile.

3 comments:

Becky said...

She is a happy baby! What a sweet family you have Kristen!

Kim said...

How cute! We need to come visit soon!

Creative Dragonfly said...

Kristen, shame on you! You know full well Olivia is not just sittinng in the back seat smiling....she's laughing at US and our adventure!!!