Watching Daddy blow bubbles.
Her new trick. As you have seen in many pictures I let Olivia run around in just a diaper some nights. It hasn't been a problem until tonight. Lately she has been pulling at her diaper but hasn't been able to get it off. Well tonight she figured out how to pull her diaper off. I was walking out of our bedroom and came upon a cute little girl sitting in the buff with her diaper next to her. You read that right, NEXT to her. Her wonderful Daddy was just sitting in her recliner watching TV, he didn't even notice. I freaked out and grabbed her, sorry no pictures. She had just eaten so I didn't want an accident on my carpet. Needless to say she won't be running around in just a diaper anymore. I need to invest in diaper covers or some confy shorts for her.I also have super cute shots of Olivia and her new favorite meal, steak and baked potato. As soon I as I figure out how to get my pictures off of my phone I'll post them. They are really funny and cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment