Let me start from the beginning. The other night Mom came over to help me go through Olivia's clothes to pack up and sell. Olivia joined us in her room. She even tried to help-if you could call it that. While we were going through the clothes I decided to plop her down on the floor and change her diaper. I usually don't do this, I always change her on her changing table. I can keep my busy child contained up there. She wanted nothing to do with her diaper being changed or laying still. As soon as I took the old diaper out from under her she rolled over and took off. I of course yelled for Paul to bring me the camera. She was off and running in the buff. She thought it was GREAT!! She ran to the closet and took out some junk to play with. Mom convinced me to let her play for a minute, I did. I guess Like Mother like Daughter... I used to have naked time as a child too although I'm sure I was potty trained when I was running around naked. For now Olivia can run around in just a diaper. So... This is what happens when you try and change your baby on the floor...

Isn't that the cutest tushy you've ever seen:)
Olivia is already a Daddy's girl. When she sees him at the end of the day I'm pretty much chop liver. Yesterday we got home before Daddy so it was really exciting when he came home. Olivia and I were playing when Paul came in the living room. As usual she ran over to him and he scooped her up. She was laughing her big belly laugh, a sound I LOVE to hear. They were yelling at each other, making other strange noises, and making faces. She absolutely LOVES it and her Daddy.
Here's my little Daddy's girl.
2 comments:
I'm laughing my butt off, wait that's kinda cheesy huh..sorry.
what a cute little booty:>) there is just something to cute about a babies hiney!!!
Post a Comment