Saturday, April 24, 2010

We've Graduated

I'm proud to annouce that Olivia has graduated from these.........to these....
Yep, you read that right Olivia now wears BIG girl panties. My wallet it smiling too:)
A few weeks ago we decided that it was time to start potty training Olivia. We did it the old fashion way, we quit diapers cold turkey. Yeah, we may have been a little crazy but I didn't really want to go the pull up route. Thank goodness for my Mom or else I don't think I would have made it through this adventure. Olivia did well, it about 2 weeks she was completely potty trained. Now, by no means am I saying that she doesn't have accidents or is night time(naptime) potty trained, because yes she does and no she isn't. We've been at this for four weeks now and we usually have one accident a day, especially if she's outside playing. She is so good at telling us when she needs to use the potty. I really think the key to our success was skipping pull ups and going straight to panties.
I'm such a proud mommy to have a little girl that has just turned 2 and is already potty trained.

1 comment:

Creative Dragonfly said...

You and Paul are raising a wonderful little girl which says a lot about the two of you as parents. You're wonderful parents!!!