Friday, April 9, 2010

From Here On Out We'll Only See You Once A Year

Yesterday was Olivia's 2 year check up at the doctor. The doctor was pretty impressed with Olivia's language and how much/well she talked for being 2. I must say she gets that from her Mommy:) Her stats were great as always...36 inches tall(3 feet), isn't she a tall girl and 34 lbs. I think she's just perfect:)

Here is the cool new toy Nana(Paul's mom) got Olivia at a yard sale. Pam is a yard saleaholic, she yard sales all the time. She often finds some strange and unusual things that most of the time we don't need but she thinks we do:) I will admit she does get a good deal, I sure wish I could wheel and deal like she does. Of the great deals she got today was an invisible fence for a dog for real cheap. She must be getting me ready for the puppy she's going to buy Olivia some day:) Today's other great deal was this.....a inflatable jet ski that is powered by D batteries. She paid next to nothing for this darling toy and it was never opened, how cool it that. We of course didn't have any batteries when Paul blew it up so I was immediately instructed by my 2 year old that we needed to go to Lowes and get batteries. Do you think we go to Lowes a lot?!?!? After a quick run to Lowes for 8 batteries, yeah 8!! We were off and running. This thing is pretty cool!!! Olivia rode it around the hot tub for about 15 minutes and we had to pull her off of it to take a bath, she didn't even care that the gnats were about to carry her off. She did a pretty good job driving around in circles but I must say her favorite part was the squirt gun that is attached to the handle bars. She had fun squirting me and Paul, the belly laughs were FABULOUS!!! Next stop the pool to practice driving then the lake in June. Thanks Nana!!!

No comments: