Monday, April 19, 2010

Her New Do

For the longest time I didn't really do anything with Olivia's hair. When she was a baby I wasn't really into the headbands with bows and/or flowers, which I'm now learning was a mistake. Olivia is now anti-anything that has to do with making her hair pretty. I've been trying for a few months now to get her to let me put a clip, bow, rubberband, or anything in her hair with no luck. She usually tells me-*no don't want it*, *it hurts*, or my favorite *get it off, no like it*.

So to try and fix the fabulous mullet Olivia has been growing I brought her to Target to pick out some hair stuff. She wasn't into it at all, but I was so we talked about all the pretty hair things and I picked out these fabulously plain ouchless rubberbands for her. I've been able to get her to let me put a, as Paul calls it, Pebbles Flintstone ponytail on top of her head a few times....ok, twice but who's counting....I guess I am. I took these new rubberbands to mom's today to have her try and fix Olivia's hair when she gets there in the morning--low and behold this afternoon we not only got a ponytail we got pig tails. WOW, it made her look like a completely different kid. Look how stinkin' cute she is with her new 'do'. I hope Mom is able to get her hair up most days during the week so maybe, just maybe one day we'll be able to put a bow in...


Don't you just love that face?!?! Olivia got some playdough for her birthday and it's one of her favorite inside toys. After playing with it almost everyday for the past 2 weeks she decided to try it and see how it tasted. As you can tell from the face, not so good. Maybe next time she'll stick to the animal crackers she had for a snack right before she broke out the orange playdough.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

she looks just like her Daddy...