Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Fun at the Corn Maze

It finally feels like fall around these parts and that makes me super excited. You can take the girl out of New York but you can't take the New York out of the girl. If there's one thing I miss from NY it's the cold weather and season changes. I was so glad that the weather cooled off, for one thing Olivia and I are running out of warm weather clothes and it's October for goodness sakes. And since it's getting cooler and it's fall we ventured out to Callahan to the famous Conner's Corn Maze(well maybe not famous:) We took along some friends-Kelly, Russell, and Grady. We had a great time, the kids especially. There was so much to do at the corn maze and we never even made it to the actual corn maze. Here are the highlights of the evening, I think the photos can speak for themselves...









Fun was had by all!!! The evening didn't go off without a hitch for us, after about 15 minutes of being there the red light on my camera started flashing-yeah my batteries were going dead. Just my luck!!! Luckily they lasted until the last picture of the night which Kelly took for me and hopefully I'll be able to post soon.
Next family trip for the Panke's-Spooktacular at the Jacksonville Zoo-I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Kelly said...

Such cute pumpkin picture! She is adorable!