Well today is my birthday, not just any old birthday it's my 30th birthday. I was planning on writing a post that was sentimental and talked about all of the things that have happened in the last 30 years. I will say that the last 30 years have been filled with life changing events both good and bad, but they all have shaped me into the person I have become. Do I feel old now that I'm 30, heck NO!! I feel the same as I did yesterday when I was 29. Why is it that when you're appoaching 30 people feel the need to tell you you're getting old?!?
So far I've had a wonderful 30th birthday. Paul surprised me with a coconut cake from Carolyn's in Fernandina yesterday, it is so YUMMY!! Paul also took me to lunch, just the 3 of us. It was nice and Olivia was very well behaved, something that doesn't happen too much at restaurants. She just can't sit still that long. Tonight we're having dinner with some more friends and family and I've heard(seen) there is a hat I have to wear since I'm the birthday girl. Nothing like last years hat. I'll be posting pictures from our dinner soon.
I'm such a lucky girl and I hope the next 30 years are as great as the last 30 have been. Happy Birthday to me!!!:)
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great Birthday.
We also hope your next 30 years are good ones filled with LOTS of LOVE; GOOD HEALTH & HAPPINESS
PS: And MORE BABIES!!!!
Post a Comment