...When you can play with the tampons under Mommy's sink.

Yesterday while I was trying to finish my hair Olivia opened up the cabinets in the bathroom. Go figure we have the hardest time opening the cabinets but Olivia can with no problem. She started taking things out and playing with them. There is nothing under there that can hurt her so I didn't mind, it was giving me a chance to finish ironing my hair. When I looked down at the quiet baby between my legs this is what I saw. She had the entire box dumped out on the floor and playing. She was having so much fun moving them from one side of her to the other and talking to herself. I had to snap a few photos. She can get into anything and everything. I just LOVE her curiosity(I think I spelled that right):)
1 comment:
Love this :) What a hoot!
Post a Comment