Monday, April 6, 2009

Party Highlights

Here are some of the many pictures that were taken at Olivia's 1st Birthday Bash. We had a great time and can't wait for next year.
Here is the birthday girl's cake. The theme was butterflies and flowers. Olivia wasn't too sure about the whole cake thing. She HATES to get her hands dirty. Hard to believe since I know her Daddy and he doesn't have a problem getting dirty(maybe she gets that from me).

Taking a little taste.

What a HAPPY birthday girl! I think she was having a GREAT time.
Checking out the gifts with her Great Nan
Helping Mommy open presents.

It was a GREAT day for a party, the weather was beautiful. Thanks to everyone who joined us for the birthday festivities. Olivia had a wonderful time and so did I. The stress I felt was gone as soon as I had all of the food set up and ready to go.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

love the cake, very cute:>) sorry we didnt make it!!! looks like she had a blast!!! i bet she got a ton of goodies!!!!