Thursday, June 18, 2009

Water + Bucket = FUN, FUN, FUN

* Warning: This post contains a lot of photos, enjoy*
Whenever Paul takes Olivia outside to play I'm always in for a treat when I join them, Tuesday night was no exception. I go outside and see this...
Yes, that is my darling daughter climbing into a bucket filled with water. When Daddy's around fun will ensue:)
It's always more fun with a giant shovel.

She was excited about something. She's a very proud girl.
Giving Daddy a funny look, like what do you think you're doing with my toys.

When the giant shovel isn't enough break out the hose!
Then take a drink if your thirsty, very sanitary.
MMMM, that's some good water:)


When Daddy is around there is fun to be had. Olivia LOVES to play in the water no matter where it is:)

1 comment:

TheVanzants said...

She is such a doll! What fun!