Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream

People say that Olivia looks just like her Daddy(I really don't see it) but in more ones than one she acts just like her Mommy.
Olivia and I share the same LOVE for ice cream, as I have found out recently. When it comes to ice cream my motto is *there's always room for ice cream*. And I mean that, no matter how filling dinner is, how cold it is, or what time of day it is I can eat ice cream. I think Olivia is going to be the same way. Friday night we went out to eat, Olivia of course didn't eat her dinner, then to Sonic after for a Snicker's Sonic Blast(it's kinda like a Blizzard from DQ). I being the wonderful mom that I am shared with her in the truck on the way home. That certainly wasn't enough for Olivia she had to get some of Daddy's too, as you can see below.



She ate quite a bit of the ice cream, which didn't surprise me, after all she is my daughter. I guess Paul has two ice cream lovers on his hands now, isn't he lucky. We'll me making Friday night trips to Cold Stone for many years to come, YUMMY!!

2 comments:

Tara Libby said...

Cale loves ice cream too!

Becky said...

Kristen you have to try the 'Matthew's Special' at Shack by the Track!! Let me know what you think..