Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Look Mommy, I'm a Chef

What can I say my child is in LOVE with all things cooking. Really, I don't know where she gets it from....ok maybe from her Mommy, her Grandfather(my dad), and her Great Grandmother(my Nanny, my dad's mom). Any chance she gets she wants to get her hands dirty in the kitchen. It is absolutely adorable, most of the time. Tonight was no exception. See Olivia has a very limited repertoire of foods she eats--mainly mac & cheese, cheese, cheese quesadilla's, cheese pizza, and fruit. Did you see a pattern there-CHEESE!! My girl needs a cow she eats so much cheese. When we order pizza Olivia likes hers cheese, NO sauce. Yeah, my 2 year old likes to eat white pizza and no you can't get it in the frozen food section of Publix. So what is a Mommy to do so her child can eat pizza at home??? I bought fresh pizza dough and mozzarella cheese and we went to town in the kitchen tonight. She got to make her very own personal pan pizza in the comfort of her own kitchen. Not only did she have a great time making it I'm now able to make 4 of these bad boys for only $2.50, much better then $5 a piece from Pizza Hut.

Look Mommy, I'm a chef!!





I wish I took a picture of the smile she had on her face when we put her pizza in the oven. She was so proud of herself and I was just as proud of her. We of course had to put the light in the oven on so we could watch it bake. At dinner time she ate her pizza and told Daddy more then once that she made it herself.


1 comment:

Becky said...

Love this!! She's growing so quickly!!