Sunday, June 13, 2010

Snip, Snip, Snip

Saturday morning I(me and mom) took Olivia for her first real haircut. She has had many trims but never a real hair cut at a beauty shop, until today. I was REALLY nervous about it, I was so afraid that they would mess her hair all up. We've tried really hard over the past few months to let Olivia's bangs grow out and only give her a few wispy ones. I've waited too long and had to do something about Olivia's do. So on the advice of Russ(my brother in law) we took Olivia to the same place they take Colby. They were so prepared for kids-race car to sit in, tv, and a little toy area for them to play. Olivia was happy within the first 5 seconds when she saw the cards to play with. I of course brought my camera along for the trip so here are the highlights of the day.
Look how serious Olivia is in these pictures...I think she was scared of the stylist but she behaved and even started getting comfortable towards the end.


I started getting nervous when she started cutting there was a lot of hair falling to the floor, but she insisted she knew what she was doing and I needed to calm down. She told me she wouldn't do anything to my babies hair that she wouldn't do to her own child's hair.

Look at Olivia making faces at herself in the mirror.
Getting the new do dryed to see how pretty we looked.
OK, so I could have gotten a better face for this shot but I didn't. I did however get a good shot of the end product of our trip to the salon.
Olivia's hair looks so much better now. It's not all wild and crazy anymore, well it's still wild and crazy when she wakes up. We'll definately be going back to the salon next time we need a little trim.

No comments: