Saturday, March 27, 2010

Been Slacking In More Ways Than I'd Like To Admit

I haven't been a very good blogger lately. Everyday I come home from work cook dinner, play with Olivia, and clean up around the house. I even take some time to read some of my favorite blogs BUT, I haven't taken the time to update my own blog...I know pretty pathetic and lazy. I've also been pretty bad about taking pictures of my darling daughter. Life as a working mom can be pretty hectic sometimes and somethings tend to get pushed to the back burner and taking pictures is the first thing I neglect, especially when a certain blonde blue eyed girl wants to go outside.

Things have been pretty normal around our house...work...play...housework. Although we are getting ready for a pretty special day coming up on Friday....it's Olivia 2nd birthday!!! I can't believe it, my baby is is going to be 2.

Here are some random shots I got of Olivia over the past few weeks....
She was practicing getting dressed as she says *self* with my clothes. I think she was hiding so I would catch her but it made for a really cute photo. A few weeks ago Paul was hired to build a cabinet for china and of course Olivia had to be in the middle of it. She joined him in the garage to help paint, of all the things she wanted to help with it is probably the messiest. Look at her using the roller like a pro and the big smile on her face that Daddy let her use it. I think I took about a hundred photos of her painting. She was covered in paint from head to toe and even left a few cute little paint hand and foot prints on the paper he laid out.
These two shots are out of order but she got a new piggy bank from Nanny a few weeks ago, so we just HAD to put our money in it. She put all of her coins in then her dollar bills. After she put in her last dollar she started looking for them and asked if they could come out, no such luck honey it's stuck in there until you go to college.
Putting her dollars in. I was folding it up them up and putting them in the hole for her and she would yell *POP* and slap her hand down on the bank to push the dollar in. She had a great time until she was out of money.

Olivia can always find something fun to play with in the pantry. This time she grabbed the plastic champagne glasses from New Year's past. Look at her face, I think she was so proud of herself for getting them out. I was actually pretty impressed that she found them, I haven't seen them in about 2 years. Maybe next time I lose something I'll have Olivia look for it.





No comments: