Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

Last night was Halloween and I must say we had a great time taking Olivia trick or treating. This wasn't her first Halloween but we sure did go all out like it was. We didn't do much last year since Olivia was so young, so I guess we were making up for last year. I wasn't impressed with many of the store bought costumes, they were expensive and not very well made. We decied that since Olivia's favorite candy was M&M's we would dress her up as one. For those of you who don't know we choose green since the green m&m is a girl, I didnt' know everyone didn't know that. Mom has a crafty side so Iasked her to make Olivia's costume, didn't she do a great job. I think she'll be making Olivia costumes for many years to come...
We headed over to mom's neighborhood for some trick or treat fun.
Here she is headed out the door ready to get some candy This face is saying 'mom get out of my face with that camera and let me get some candy already'

Walking down the street with Daddy

Getting some goodies from Ms. Nancy down the street

She wanted to help Poppy give out candy when we got done trick or treating...she was sure to give the other kids andy but she also had to check out what they had in their bags.

We had a great time taking Olivia trick or treating this year. She was the cutest M&M ever, don't you think?

1 comment:

Becky said...

She is adorable! And I did not know that about the green M&M!