Today is Thanksgiving and I had a chance to reflect on all of the things I'm thankful for. I'm so thankful to be healthy and be able to live everyday to the fullest. I'm thankful to have a beautiful healthy daughter that I love more then I can put into words. I have a husband who understands me and loves me unconditionally, even when I get a little crabby. I'm thankful to have my mom and the relationship we have, many mothers and daughters don't have that. Thankful for Paul's hardwork to provide for us, even when times got tough he never gave up.
Here are a few snapshots of today...I'm so thankful that I have been giving this wonderful child who is happy, healthy, and grwoing in leaps and bounds everday.


I just thought this was cute...Olivia and Colby playing at dinner. She certainly didn't want to share her Mommy with him. Everytime he would sit with me she would try to pull him out of my lab and say *push* trying to push him out of the way. She even sat on him...what can I say she loves me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment