Saturday, November 20, 2010

Did Someone Say FREE?!?!?!?

So last week I was doing my nightly ritual of reading blogs I saw that Kerri posted about getting 50 FREE Shutterfly Christmas cards. Seriously, FREE Christmas cards Santa had come early. I LOVE to make our Christmas card every year since we had Olivia. It's so much fun but also so stressful, which picture to use.

I've used Shutterfly in the past to print pictures of my sweet Olivia, the quality is great and shipping is quick. While persuing Shutterfly to look for the perfect card I happened upon photo calendars, I think we may be getting one of these to see how Olivia has grown over the past year and the memories we've made. I also took a look at the photo mugs, what a cute idea for the coffee drinker in your life. I've also used their servies the past two years for our family Christmas card with lots of compliments. Here are some of my favorites this year, there were so many to pick from so you may or may not see one of them in a mailbox near you.



Now that I've looked at all my choices and narrowed it down, a little, I can't wait to see the rest of our Christmas photos we had taken a few weeks ago!!

No comments: