Tuesday, August 10, 2010

If A Cat Can Have One So Can Olivia

One of Olivia's favorite books is If You Give a Cat a Cupcake so of course since we read it almost everynight she insisted on making cupcakes WITH sprinkles like the cat. What fun we had!!! We started in the morning and made the batter to bake them, she just thought that was fantastic. She had a smile on her face the entire time. Once she woke up from her nap the cupcakes were cooled and ready for frosting and sprinkles. Olivia tried, notice I said tried, to help ...what she really did was make one heck of a mess. But hey it was all in good fun and we've had yummy snacks for the past few days.

Look at all those sprinklesPoking holes in cupcakes before they were frosted. I think she was trying to put the frosting from her hands on the cupcakes to help me.
Why put just a few sprinkles on a cupcake when you can pour the entire bowl of sprinkles on it.

She then decided to takea bite of the cupcake, well at least lick the frosting off of it. What a funny face:)
First, I LOVE this photo. I don't know why I just do. She was washing down all of those sprinkles, way too much sugar.

We are now pool people, yep we got an above ground pool. We just love good deals especially when they're FREE. Olivia has been a fish since we got the pool. She has even gotten comfortable enough to swim with her swimmies not just her lifejacket. Of course every night we have to race Daddy around the pool, for some reason he loses everytime;)


Smiling from ear to ear while swimming with Daddy.



No comments: