Tonight as I was putting Olivia to bed I started thinking about how much life changes and how quickly. As you may or may not know Olivia is now in a BIG big girl bed, a full size bed. We've been slowly redeocating her room to be a BIG GIRL room...sad. As I was laying there with her talking about our day I started thinking about how different this summer is compared to last. Last year this time I was fighting with Olivia to sleep at night. Most nights I had to rock her until she was almost asleep if not all the way to sleep. This year not so much...we read a few stories finish up a cup of milk from our before bed snack and go to bed. I tuck her in all snug as a bug in a rug as I tell her and lights out. Ok so maybe not so quick and painless, she did ask for another kiss tonight--I couldn't argue have you seen how cute my kid is lately:) I just can't believe how much of a big girl she is becoming. This is such a fun age, except for the tantrums, I wish she could stay 2 forever!!
Sorry no pictures tonight, this was a last minute late night post and I don't have the energy to sit and wait to upload. I'll be back in a day or two with some pics of her new room.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment